RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Services. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by emailing email@example.com. Yevrah shall not be responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your password, with or without your knowledge, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Yevrah for losses incurred by Yevrah or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
USE OF SERVICES
Impersonation of others is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Services any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Services or use the Services to solicit others for any other commercial online service or other organization.
You may not without the prior written permission of Yevrah, use any computer code, data mining software, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Site, or accessed through this Site. You may not engage in the mass downloading of files from the Services; use the computer processing power of the Services for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood the Services with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation. You may not establish links to or from other websites to the Services without the prior written consent of Yevrah.
If you believe any Content on the Services infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from this Site by contacting Yevrah as set forth below and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by mail to:
c/o General Counsel
PO Box 19603
Atlanta, GA 30327
All content included on the Services, such as text, graphics, code, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, widgets and software, and the compilation of such content (i.e. collection, arrangement and assembly) is the exclusive property of Yevrah or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and other copyright laws and international treaties. The content and software on the Services may be used as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on the Services is strictly prohibited. Yevrah is a registered trademark of Yevrah, LLC. All other product names contained in the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use or misuse of these trademarks except as expressly authorized is prohibited. Yevrah enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact Yevrah, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSIONS TO YEVRAH
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Yevrah through the Services becomes the exclusive property of Yevrah and Yevrah is entitled to use the information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the user sending the submission. The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Yevrah and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
The Services and the materials, widgets and products on the Services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Yevrah disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Yevrah does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Yevrah does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in the Services in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Yevrah) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Yevrah be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the Services or the performance of the widgets or products, even if Yevrah or authorized representatives of Yevrah have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not permit limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Yevrah’s total liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Services.
As a condition of use of the Services, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Yevrah, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of the Services or any widget, including any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a violation of these terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Services using your account.
All orders placed through the Services are subject to Yevrah’s acceptance. Yevrah may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else. If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, Yevrah shall issue you a refund. All items purchased from the Site are made pursuant to shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss entitled for such items passed to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
In the event that a product sold is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Yevrah reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment method charged. If your payment method has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Yevrah shall issue a credit to your payment method account.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA USERS
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia, U.S.A., without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, and expressly not by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Yevrah’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as described herein.
Yevrah, LLC © All Rights Reserved
Last Updated September 2016
- To help provide you with a smooth, afficient shopping experience that is tailored to you. For example, we will use your personal information to:s
- help you quickly find information, products, and services;
- make our Site easier for you to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- help us create content that is customized to your particular preferences or interests; and
- make third-party offers of products and/or services more relevant to you.
- To alert you to products, services, and promotional offers that may be of interest to you, through email, direct mail or other methods of delivery, such as mobile content delivery programs.
- To fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to provide customer service.
- To assist in our marketing efforts.
- To improve our Site’s content, layout and design, and vendor selection.
- To monitor the usage and performance of our Site and to conduct system administration and system troubleshooting
Information collected while you shop our Site may be combined with information we collect by other means (for example, information from someone who calls or emails us).
- Information You Provide to Us. We only collect certain information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) register; (2) place an order; (3) complete a survey or product review; (4) participate in one of our promotions; or (5) contact us. The information we collect from you may include your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, account user name and password, preference information (such as specific styles that you prefer) and payment information. If you use a third party login to register or otherwise link to us, we may receive certain information about you from the third party (such as a social network) based on your registration and privacy settings on that third party service.
- Registration. We encourage you to register when shopping on our Site; however registration is not required. Our Registration Form requires users to provide contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and a password). Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you provide will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Site under your registered account.
- Children’s Privacy. You must be 13 years of age or older to register on our Site. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information form our database.
- Option To Opt-out. At all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing updates by sending us an e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the subject line at email@example.com. Even if you opt-out, you may continue to receive non-marketing e-mail messages from us, including, for example, order confirmations.
- Information Collected From Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with us, if any. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Disclosure and External Use of Your Personal Information
- Service providers. We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as shipping orders, fulfilling certain orders, processing payments, hosting our Site and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, providing customer service and analyzing data from our Site. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information that they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
- Aggregate Data. We may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable our users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and/or discounts and to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services.
- Partner Programs. From time to time, we may partner with companies that, in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, require that we disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on our Site through links from the partner site). We will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules. And then we will disclose only the personal information required to make these programs work for you and support your membership in them.
Attn: Privacy Administrator
PO BOX 19603
Atlanta, GA 30325
Links To Other Websites
This Service contains links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or apps. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website or app that you access through this Service. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites or apps. Yevrah does not endorse any linked websites or apps, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites or apps. Yevrah disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites or apps, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that Yevrah is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites or apps, and that the access or use of any such linked websites or apps is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against Yevrah with respect to such linked websites or apps.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you through our Services to countries other than the country in which the information was collected. If you are an international visitor using our Services, please be aware that the information you provide may be transferred to computers in the United States. We take steps to ensure that the data collected under this Privacy Statement is processed according to the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement and, in transferring data, that the information is protected as described herein.
Yevrah, LLC © All Rights Reserved